REFERENCES & LEGALS
Corenza Para-C Effervescent Tablets. Each tablet contains: paracetamol 650 mg, phenylephrine HCI 10 mg, vitamin C 250 mg. Reg. No. 29/5.8/0657. For full prescribing information refer to the Professional Information approved by the medicines regulatory authority.
1. Corenza Para-C Effervescent Tablets Professional Information, November 1995.
2. Healthline. The Secrets to Never Getting Sick [Online] 2020. [cited 2022 November 22]. Available from: https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-flu/cold-flu-secrets
3. Immuenza® Adult Effervescent Tablets Professional Information, 2017.
4. WebMD. 9 Tips To Ease Flu Symptoms [Online] 2020. [cited 2023 January 12]. Available from: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/coping-with-flu
5. WebMD. Flu Symptoms. [Online] 2020. [cited 2022 October 27]. Available from: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/adult-flu-symptoms
6. Healthline. What to Do (and Not to Do) at the First Sign of Flu. [Online]. March 2020. [Cited 2023 January 19]. Available at URL: https://www.healthline.com/health/influenza/what-to-do-first-sign
7. Freo u, ruocco c, valerio a, et al. Paracetamol: a review of guideline recommendations. J clin med. 2021 Aug; 10(15): 3420. [Cited 2023 march 23]. Available from doi: 10.3390/Jcm10153420
8. Richards e, lopez mj, maani cv. Phenylephrine. [Updated 2022 jul 11]. In: statpearls [online]. Treasure island (fl): statpearls publishing. [Cited 2023 march 23]. Available from: https://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/books/nbk534801/
9. Bucher a, white n. Vitamin c in the prevention and treatment of the common cold. Am j lifestyle med. 2016 Feb 9;10(3):181-183. [Online]. [Cited 2023 march 23]. Available from url: https://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pmc/articles/pmc6124957/#:~:text=the%20results%20indicated%20that%2regular,cold%20symptoms%20was%20also%20reduced.
10. Pagán CN. What Is Your Immune System? [Online]. Dec 2021. [Cited 2023 April 18]. Available from URL: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/immune-system-function
11. Brabaw K. How Long Cold and Flu Germs Live on Surfaces. [Online]. Jan 2023. [Cited 2023 April 20]. Available from URL: https://www.health.com/condition/flu/flu-virus-live-on-surfaces
12. WebMD. Can I Exercise With a Cold or the Flu? [Online]. Sep 2022. [Cited 2023 April 20]. Available from URL: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/exercise-when-you-have-cold-flu
13. Mayo Clinic Staff. Fever. [Online]. n.d. [Cited 2023 May 08]. Available from URL: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fever/symptoms-causes/syc-20352759
14. Heid M. Are You More Likely to Get Sick When The Seasons Change? Here’s What Experts Say. [Online]. Mar 2018. [Cited 2023 Aug 10]. Available from: https://time.com/5198318/seasons-changing-sick-cold/
15. Cleveland Clinic. What happens when your immune system gets stressed out? [Online]. Mar 2017. [Cited 2023 Sep 4]. Available from: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/what-happens-when-your-immune-system-gets-stressed-out/
16. Can wet hair make you sick? [Internet]. Mayo Clinic Health System. Available from: https://www.mayoclinichealthsystem.org/hometown-health/speaking-of-health/can-wet-hair-make-you-sick
17. Team VH. 5 Foods To Eat When You’re Sick [Internet]. Available from: https://www.voyagehealthcare.com/blog/5-foods-to-eat-when-youre-sick
18. Liu H, Gao L, Sun C. Elbow instead of hand: is it more helpful or harmful? Journal of Public Health. 2020 Jun 12. [Cited 2023 Sep 28]. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fdaa07